Victoria Park and Connswater Athletics Club are proud to invite you to take part in a new race for East Belfast - The Connswater 5 Mile Challenge.
As part of the Baker McKenzie Super Fives race series, this race will take you along part of the magnificent Connswater Greenway and into beautiful Victoria Park before finishing back at CS Lewis Square.
- The course has been measured at 5 miles.
- This is a mixed terrain race: 50% road/path, 40% trail, 10% grass.
- Pre-race number pickup will take place in the Connswater Community Centre at the following times:
- Thursday 15th August: 5.30pm – 7.30pm
- Friday 16th August: 5.00pm – 6.30pm
- Start and finish line will be at CS Lewis Square.
- Race will start at 7:00pm sharp.
- Limited car parking available at The Arches Centre and Connswater Retail Park.
- We would encourage participants to car share or use public transport where possible. The nearest Glider halts are 'Connswater' and 'Holywood Arches' and there is a Belfast Bikes docking station at CS Lewis Square.
- Prizes for top three ladies and men.
- Prizes for 1st place in age cateories - F40, M40, F50, M50, F60, M60, F70, M70.
- Bespoke medal for every finisher.
- Online entry only.
- No entry on the day.
- Entry fees: Registered Athlete - £13, Unregistered Athlete - £15.
- Minimum age is 16 years old. Participants must be 16 or over on race day.
- All participants must follow marshals instructions.
- 'In ear' or 'over ear' headphones are not permitted for safety reasons. Only bone conduction headphones are permitted.
- Running with buggies/prams is not permitted.
- Running with a dog or other pets is not permitted.